As we are all aware of, maybelline lipsticks are good enough to be compared to high end lipsticks. And this range of mny was rated the best among drugstore brands in nude lipsticks in many blogs and surveys!
Today i'll be reviewing one of the nude lipsticks in this range: my mahogany( the pother one which i have and just adore is totally tofee which i'll be reviewing shortly)
What Maybelline sez:
· Crisper color from pure pigments. Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar
· Lipcolor so rich, so stunning… it’s sensational
Price: 299 INR
What i feel:
Its a brownish peach shade and is a great shade that will suit most indian skin tone as a nude lipstick
Its one of the best buys for a natural office look or even when you are wearing heavy eye make up.
Its texture is very smooth and it is moisturising and lasts for a healthy 6 hours with drinking/eating in between..
- Very economic at 299 INR
- One of the most beautiful shades i had ever seen
- Highly pigmented-i mean that it can easily cover pigmented lips
- Stays long hours
- Can suit most skin tones
- Beautiful packaging;)
- It gets matte after 3 hours which some may not like
- I personally love the mild candy like smell but some people mightnot;)
On the whole i rate this 9/10 and is certainly a good pick for day to day usage!