Tuesday 17 July 2012

MATTE AND PEARL EYESHADOWS FROM COLORESSENCE!!

i HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A LOVER OF GOLD EYESHADOWS..And when i saw these singles on stylecraze for 170 INR, i just couldn't resist but buy..Tangerine and matte being the season's love, I also wanted to try that peachy orange colour from their matte range..I just got them today and am already loving them..Just sharing the pics and swatches with you..Will review them shortly..Until then, stay tuned girlies!!!
  the packaging looks cute;)

the gold(pearl finis)h and the peach color(matte)
SWATCHES

Aren't they beautiful???

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pigmentation.....I liked the first one more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes dear they are.. I just stumbled upon your blog..
    liked it and followed...

    Visit mine if you like,..:)

    Indianbeautyforever.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed a nice post! I am also from the SEO background and love to enjoy reading fresh posts on this subject. I would like to thank you for writing this post and now I am your regular reader as I have subscribed your blog in my RSS reader.

    ReplyDelete

I would just love to hear from you..may be we will make great friends!